Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.716 USD / NZD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 6% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,322 (NZ$4,636) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)