Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13627 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,636 (Q12,008) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)