Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 601 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13283 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,626 (Q12,241) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)