Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 415 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10548 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,591 (53,007 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)