Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 544 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14816 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 47% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,448 (元23,269) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)