Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14534 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,063 (元7,313) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)