Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.732 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,160 (7,049 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)