Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.698 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,136 (4,492 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)