Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,148 (2,536,790 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)