Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00917 USD / JPY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,436 (¥265,726) in Nagoya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murree costs ₨17,987 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 1 hour ago)