Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09989 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,556 (15,577 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)