Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,250 (12,471 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)