Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01505 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,554 (₨236,190) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (34 minutes ago)