Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01602 USD / RUB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,115 (руб 69,589) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)