Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00180 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 29% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,876 (4,385,791 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (30 minutes ago)