Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00177 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 29% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,281 (4,675,024 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)