Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01250 USD / BDT
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 71% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $719 (Taka 57,509) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)