Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,394 (4,008,367 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)