Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.544 USD / BAM
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 62% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)