Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 USD / BAM
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,650 (4,404KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)