Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 USD / KMF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 12% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,365 (2,250,348 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)