Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00222 USD / KMF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,148 (2,317,731 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (38 minutes ago)