Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 USD / KMF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 9% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,983 (2,368,979 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)