Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00227 USD / KMF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,691 (1,184,719 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 2 hours ago)