Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,533 (2,533 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)