Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03523 USD / UYU
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 36% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,588 ($U45,083) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)