Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14576 USD / BOB
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,036 ($b34,550) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (24 minutes ago)