Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,993 (COL$8,929,263) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)