Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,864 (COL$5,439,670) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (41 minutes ago)