Cost of living comparison between Monsanto, Portugal and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.089 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 41% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,484 (€1,363) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)