Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14915 USD / TTD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,656 (31,217 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)