Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14792 USD / TTD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,708 (31,826 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)