Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14926 USD / TTD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 25% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,336 (15,648 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)