Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 17% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,099 in Moab, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (31 minutes ago)