Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 442 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.755 USD / LYD *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,438 (4,556 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)