Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,735 (₨390,841) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $111 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 2 hours ago)