Cost of living comparison between Mirpur Khas, Pakistan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 19% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,732 (₨390,929) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (36 minutes ago)