Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,683 (₨385,288) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)