Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,635 (₨380,154) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)