Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25031 USD / MYR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 42% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,000 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,493 (RM13,953) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)