Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 629 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,056 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)