Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,074 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (24 minutes ago)