Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03479 USD / UYU
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 46% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,683 ($U48,381) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)