Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,749 (€3,214) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)