Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.196 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 33% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,826 (€3,198) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (about 2 hours ago)