Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10521 USD / MAD
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,849 (27,077 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (41 minutes ago)