Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,296 (7,402,385 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (37 minutes ago)