Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 USD / TZS
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,281 (7,319,390 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 2 hours ago)