Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,201 (Bs 41,905) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)