Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 96% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $269 (Bs 6,703,289) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)