Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,211 (Bs 71,934) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)