Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,397 (Bs 142,292,756) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)