Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03226 USD / NIO
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,300 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,751 (116,288 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (41 minutes ago)