Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 758 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 39% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,238 (€3,624) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (39 minutes ago)