Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00957 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,850 (₨297,798) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)