Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 663 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,934 (€4,032) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)