Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01295 USD / MZN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 57% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,065 (82,231 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)