Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 33% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,338 (5,939,074 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)