Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,185 (5,687,832 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)