Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,614 (2,209,299 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (27 minutes ago)