Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 35% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,030 (2,738,826 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)