Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 USD / MMK
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,214 (5,545,121 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)