Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05540 USD / EGP
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,150 (E£ 38,804) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)