Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 USD / KES
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,587 (Shilling163,520) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)