Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00972 USD / KES
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 48% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,945 (Shilling303,046) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)