Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 795 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06423 USD / MVR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 37% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,628 (56,482 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)