Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06423 USD / MVR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,568 (55,549 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)