Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15433 USD / SDG
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 34% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,662 (10,770 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)