Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 45% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,600 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,632 (65,221 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)