Cost of living comparison between Malakal, Sudan and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16475 USD / SDG
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 32% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,537 (15,397 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)