Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 491 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00186 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $5,910 (3,178,863 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (10 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (40 minutes ago)