Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 621 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $6,097 (3,415,003 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (23 minutes ago)