Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $3,404 (Rp 50,523,145) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (about 2 hours ago)