Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 62% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,422 (Rp 18,986,503) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)