Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 USD / BYN
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 38% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,700 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $4,147 (8,005 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)