Cost of living comparison between Lusaka, Zambia and Anchorage, Alaska, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10225 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 74% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $982 (9,601 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)