Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10788 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 73% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,900 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,881 (17,437 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)