Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15856 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,916 (元18,389) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)