Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15198 USD / CNY
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 58% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $2,698 (元17,751) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (33 minutes ago)