Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 USD / INR
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 66% cheaper than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Anchorage, Alaska you would need to make just about $1,063 (₨72,412) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)