Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Anchorage, Alaska, United States
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 USD / CDF
Do you live in Anchorage, Alaska? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Anchorage, Alaska (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,250 (5,706,660 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Anchorage, Alaska.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)